United Radio QSL Bureau provides professional QSL Services for its clients.
Do you need a QSL manager? If so look no further! I provide a top notch service tailor made for your DXpedition, IOTA, Special event or Rare DXCC station. I can also cater for your contest station QSLing, Handling LoTW and OQRS. You can see the full list of what I have to offer below.
What can I offer?
- I look after all of you QSL needs. This includes Holiday Stations and IOTA’s to Major DXpeditions and rare DXCC stations.
- I handle Incoming RSGB Bureau cards, Direct QSLing, OQRS, LoTW and Clublog
- First class QSL design and printing by Max ON5UR
- For DXpeditions I can sometimes offer contribution to QSL card printing dependent on the size of your activation. Contest stations must pay for only the first print of QSL cards
- Working Closely with M0URX and M0OXO as part of the United Radio QSL Bureau, we have our own Outgoing QSL Bureau, Available for use to anyone with discount to heavy users
- I have access to the most competitive postal rates in the industry
For more info and a custom insight of what I can offer you Email Jamie@M0SDV.com or write to:
Why Should you take me on?
I take pride in the work that I do. I keep a close working relationship with your team and always follow the latest news of your activation. If your DXpedition is likely to receive over 300 Direct QSL requests then I can offer FREE QSL cards for that activation! Or if you are a rare DXCC then I can offer a contribution towards printing. You are Not only taking on a QSL manager, But another team player who provides an excellent service!
My QSL Policy
$2 USD Via Postal mail or $3 USD Via OQRS – Bureau is Free – OQRS ONLY
For DXpeditions please check the policy of the DXpedition team!
I Upload to LoTW Instantly after the operation